Contact the Unit Manager:
- 44 patient beds
- Medical and interventional cardiac patients, including patients with chest pain, post-stent placements, arrhythmias and heart failure
Ann Cantin, Head Nurse
Sue May, Associate Head Nurse
Andrea Herrmann, Associate Head Nurse
Elaine Gramke, Unit Specific Educator
We offer BLS and ACLS certification at St. Luke's. PCCN certification reimbursement is available and EKG and Critical Care classes are provided if needed.
- Weekend option
- 4-, 8- and 12-hour shifts
- Days, evenings and nights
- Weekend requirement every third shift
- Self-scheduling available
What makes us special?
- Patient Care Technicians
- Monitor Technicians
- Unit Secretaries
- Full-time Admission Nurse
- Full-time Physician Assistant
Division 6600 provides a supportive atmosphere for all staff. A full-time Admission RN and Physician Assistant assist staff with new patients in the admission process and in coordination of patient care. We maintain 24-hour secretarial and monitor technician staffing as well, allowing more time at the bedside for clinical staff.
To find out if there is a position available in this division, click on the Job Search button.