Contact the Unit Manager:
- 30 patient beds; able to add more if census necessitates extra capacity
- Patients are primarily elective total joint replacement patients, however we do see fractures, rotator cuff repairs and any other orthopedic surgery or procedure that would require hospitalization.
- We provide a class for our total joint replacement patients prior to their surgery. This is conducted by a staff nurse, to educate our patients and their families on their upcoming surgery.
Kelly VonGonten, Head Nurse
Lindsey Illinger, Associate Head Nurse
Connie Condren, Associate Head Nurse
Marlene Kisslinger, Unit Specific Educator
Various opportunities available, as well as ongoing educational opportunities that are provided through St. Luke's Department of Education.
- Weekend option
- 4-, 8- and 12-hour shifts
- Days, evenings and nights
- Weekend requirement every third shift
- Self-scheduling available
What makes us special?
- Patient Care Technicians
- Unit Secretaries
- Social Worker
- Case Manager
- Pharmacist on the Unit
This is a well-established orthopedic floor, with highly qualified, caring nurses, physical and occupational therapists and physicians. Total joint replacement is our specialty. We are very team-oriented on this division. This is a fast-paced surgical division, allowing individuals to learn and utilize a variety of nursing skills. We pride ourselves on providing the excellent quality care for which St. Luke's is known.
To find out if there is a position available in this division, click on the Job Search button.