Contact the Unit Manager:
- 28 patient beds
- This is a pulmonary/medical-surgical unit, primarily COPD, pneumonia and asthma patients.
Kelly VonGonten, Head Nurse
Lindsey Illinger, Associate Head Nurse
Marlene Kisslinger, Unit Specific Educator
External and internal ongoing education is available and encouraged.
- Weekend option
- 4-, 8- and 12-hour shifts
- Days, evenings and nights, rotating
- Weekend requirement every third shift
- Self-scheduling available
What makes us special?
- Patient Care Technicians
- Unit Secretaries
- Social Worker
- Case Manager
9700 is a new unit, having opened in 2006. We are very team-oriented on this division. As we are a pulmonary/medical-surgical unit, we see a wide variety of patients and work with a group of high quality, caring physicians. This is a fast-paced division, allowing individuals to learn and utilize a variety of nursing skills. We pride ourselves on providing the quality care for which St. Luke's is known.
To find out if there is a position available in this division, click on the Job Search button.