Urgent Care - WingHaven
Contact the Unit Manager:
- 8 patient exam rooms
- WingHaven Urgent Care Center is a walk-in medical center, serving the community. The Urgent Care Center operates 365 days per year and averages between 35 - 45 patients per day, which translates into roughly 16,500 annual patient visits. As a typical Urgent Care setting, WingHaven Urgent Care is primarily designed to care for patients suffering from viral syndromes, lacerations, minor fractures and other non-life-threatening urgencies.
Kathy Moore, Head Nurse
Linda Gast, Unit Specific Educator
We have monthly educational opportunities, as well as annual competency.
St. Luke's will pay for required certification classes such as ACLS, PALS, BLS and Crisis Intervention, as well as pay your salary to attend.
- 4-, 8- and 12-hour shifts
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Weekend requirement every third shift and as needed
- Self-scheduling available
- Rotating holiday requirement
RN Employment Requirement:
- Radiology Technologists
Although not mandatory, WingHaven Urgent Care prefers RNs with at least one year of Emergency Room, ICU or Urgent Care experience or equivalent clinical experience. ACLS, BLS and PALS certifications are required.
What makes us special?
We have trained staff for all patient populations we serve. Our family- and team-oriented atmosphere is demonstrated among all employees. We have excellent working relationships with our own physicians and those in the community. Patient Care and customer service always come first. For over 26 years, St. Luke's Urgent Care Centers have offered quality, convenient and cost-effective medical care to the community and employers.
Printable Version - PDF
To find out if there is a position available in this division, click on the Job Search button.