St. Louis Heart Care Specialists
Top 5% in Nation for Cardiac Services (Healthgrades, 2013 - 2014)
St. Luke's takes real pride in how our emergency room team, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and rehab specialists work together to provide nationally-recognized cardiac care for our patients.
The Robert Paine, MD Heart Institute at St. Luke's:
To find a heart surgeon or heart doctor, please call St. Luke's Physician Referral Service at 314-205-6060.
- Is a leader in beating-heart surgery in the St. Louis area
- Received a five-star rating for heart attack treatment in St. Louis
- Has consistently met or beat American College of Cardiology and CMS guidelines of treating a heart attack within a 90-minute benchmark on every heart attack (for three years in a row)
- Has attained advanced certification by The Joint Commission. This means that this center:
- provides the next generation of stroke care
- has met and seeks to maintain The Joint Commission's high standards in providing stroke care
- Offers minimally invasive heart procedures including valve surgery
- Is a HeartCaring designated hospital providing gender-sensitive education and materials to patients and their families
* HealthGrades, 2014