Your Treatment Plan
St. Luke's Home Health Services will:
- Educate you about your disease process or condition, medication safety, nutritional needs and infection control.
- Assess your pain and symptoms, fall risk, and social and economic needs as well as the safety of your home environment.
- Provide families and caregivers with education about care during recovery and safety tips on how to prevent falls.
- Provide services including wound or ostomy care, catheter care, tracheotomy care, pain management, diabetic care and assistance with personal care.
- Provide therapies to help you safely use assistive devices and adaptive equipment as well as regain your mobility and independence.