Center for Cancer Care
Pastoral Care: A Ministry of Presence
When illness enters our lives, we tend to feel cut off from our usual support systems, religious practices, and spiritual roots. You may wish to talk to someone educated, experienced, and conversant in the language and meaning of
Chaplains are available at all times to provide pastoral care to patients and families of all faiths. The Chapel, located on the 3rd floor of the Hospital, is always open.
Our services include:
For additional information and requests, please call ext. 4301 if in the Hospital, or 314-542-4748 if outside of the Hospital.
- Pastoral visitation and support
- Regular Chapel services - broadcast on Channel 13
- Prayers for our patients - call ext. 4301 or see Prayer Request sheet in the Chapel
- Connection with religious community resources of diverse faiths
- Religious literature and other spiritual resources available