Center for Cancer Care
The Department of Radiology provides a wide range of imaging, interventional and therapeutic procedures.
The American College of Radiology's Commission on Quality and Safety and the Commission on Breast Imaging has designated St. Luke's Hospital's Department of Radiology a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, one of only three in the state of Missouri. This designation is awarded only if a center has achieved accreditation by the ACR in stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy, and by the ACR or an FDA-approved state accrediting body in mammography.
- Breast imaging (includes mammography, stereotactic biopsy, needle localization and breast MRI)
- Computerize tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic radiology (X-ray)
- Gastrointestinal radiology
- General fluoroscopy
- Genitourinary radiology
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Musculosketal radiology
- Neuroradiology and interventional neuroradiology
- Nuclear medicine
- Pediatric radiology
- Position emission tomography (PET)
- Ultrasound imaging (abdominal, breast and obstetrical)
- PET/CT (a computerized fusion of PET and CT images which allows physicians to detect and precisely locate small lesions or tumors)
Hours for Radiology Services are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. for scheduled exams Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. For more information, please call 314-205-6932.