In addition to providing nationally recognized acute care services at St. Luke's Hospital, it is the philosophy of our medical staff and our mission to improve the health of the community. Cardiac outreach and community education is available through the following programs:
- Monthly meetings provide education and support for those with heart disease and their families. For more information and the current program schedule, call 314-434-3049.
- New monthly support group dedicated to the unique needs of patients with heart failure and their family members, providing support, information and education. For more information or to register, call 314-542-4848.
Bridges to Recovery
- Support is offered for patients who have had a stroke and their families. Bridges meets the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30 to 8 p.m. For more information, call 314-205-6901.
A Fair of the Heart
- Annual community event hosted at St. Luke's Institute for Health Education. Physicians, dieticians and other healthcare professionals provide lectures, free health screenings, health education materials and informational exhibits. For more information, call 314-542-4848.
- St. Luke's Hospital has formed a partnership with Lincoln County Medical Center in Troy, Missouri to bring expanded Cardiology and Cardiovascular services to the area. Working closely with the current medical community, St. Luke's offers specialized cardiology testing, and assists primary care physicians with the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Urgent Care Centers, located in Ballwin, Ellisville, Fenton, Weldon Spring and Wentzville, provide prompt medical treatment for patients with minor illnesses or injuries without an appointment.
- Free, confidential service staffed by registered nurses, assists individuals in finding physicians. Call 314-205-6060.