St. Luke's Outpatient Therapy Services is dedicated to helping you reduce pain, improve motion, increase strength and return to your activities of daily living such as walking and navigating stairs following your joint replacement surgery. Our goal is to maximize your functional recovery and give you the education and exercises necessary to achieve your best outcome. Using evidence-based practices and exceptional patient care, we will design a comprehensive program to promote a quick recovery tailored to meet your goals.
- One-on-one individualized care
- An experienced staff averaging 16 years
- Convenient scheduling during your hospital stay
- Insurance verification prior to your first session
- Five locations to serve many geographical areas
For more information, contact St. Luke's Therapy Services at 314-205-6185.