St. Luke's Hospital offers a supportive educational environment for nursing students. We encourage Nursing students who have at least one year to graduation to apply as
Patient Care Tech's
Applicants who meet at least
of the following requirements are eligible to apply for one of our Patient Care Tech positions.
- Current nursing students who have completed, or will complete, their first Fundamental's of Nursing clinical by 90 days of employment.
- Previous documented job experience as a nurse assistant, EMT, or Surgical Tech in the past 3 years.
- CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) certification
- Have completed a professional or practical nursing program outside of the US and are awaiting license examination in the US.
- Have completed an Unlicensed Assistive Personnel program in Missouri within the last 3 years.
For more information about student nurse employment opportunities at St. Luke's, contact