St. Luke's offers a supportive educational environment for nursing students. We encourage Nursing students who have at least one year to graduation to apply as Patient Care Tech's.
Find the right job for you >
Applicants who meet at least one of the following requirements are eligible to apply for one of our Patient Care Tech positions.
- Current nursing students who have completed, or will complete, their first Fundamental's of Nursing clinical by 90 days of employment.
- Previous documented job experience as a nurse assistant, EMT, or Surgical Tech in the past 3 years.
- CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) certification
- Have completed a professional or practical nursing program outside of the US and are awaiting license examination in the US.
- Have completed an Unlicensed Assistive Personnel program in Missouri within the last 3 years.
For more information about student nurse employment opportunities at St. Luke's, contact Candie Ingberg or Rebecca Zucol.
< Back to Nursing page