St. Luke's Hospital Office of Development
Advancing Excellence Campaign
More than 150 years ago, a group of very caring citizens established St. Luke's Hospital when the practice of medicine was in its infancy. That group probably did not imagine all that the small infirmary they launched into service would become.
Since our founding in 1866, St. Luke's has remained a community hospital. Today, we provide a broad network of medical care across more than 60 specialty areas at 26 other locations throughout St. Louis and St. Charles Counties.
St. Luke's Hospital's ministry reflects each and every day an unwavering commitment to provide the very best care possible to those in need. We stay at the forefront of healthcare through the exceptional commitment of our team, the broad range of services we offer, and our outreach in the community.
Through the Advancing Excellence with Exceptional Care Campaign
, St. Luke's is securing resources needed to help assure that we can continue to:
- Safeguard our independence. As an independent healthcare organization, the St. Luke's team has the control, responsibility and authority to focus on what matters most - personalized care.
- Attract and retain the very best physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Expand our services and facilities.
- Invest in innovative treatments and new technologies.
- Reinvest in resources for our patients and the community.
The Campaign seeks to raise $40 million in capital support for construction of a second outpatient services center on St. Luke's west campus and to increase our endowment. To date, nearly $37 million has been raised toward the campaign goal.
Please join us in advancing medical excellence by making a gift to the campaign.
Make a gift today!
Advancing Excellence with Exceptional Care
For more information regarding the Advancing Excellence with Exceptional Care Campaign, gift opportunities and medical services in the new outpatient center, please contact the Office of Development at (314) 576-2345.