Interactions by Drug (A-B)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine
- Acetaminophen and Pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Pseudoephedrine
- Amlodipine and Benazepril
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium
- Aspirin and Codeine
- Atenolol and Chlorthalidone
- Atovaquone and Proguanil
- Azithromycin B
- Belladonna and Opium
- Benazepril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Bisoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Bromodiphenhydramine and Codeine
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine
Review Date: 11/9/2005
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
A.D.A.M. content is best viewed in IE9 or above, Firefox and Google Chrome browser.
Content is best viewed in IE9 or above, Firefox and Google Chrome browser.