General Health Information
Holiday Cooking: Your Guide to Food Safety
- Answers to your questions about storing, preparing, thawing, cooking and serving food (and leftovers) during the holidays.
Classes for Kids
- What your children need to know to keep them safe whether they are babysitting or at home alone.
Pain, Pain Go Away
- Finding relief for various types of pain.
Is Arthritis Slowing You Down?
- Learn ways to reduce joint pain and stiffness, while increasing muscle flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Look Out St. Louis! Allergies are On The Way.
Why You Need More Sleep
- How much sleep did you get last night?
Emergency vs. Urgent Care
- Knowing how to take care of common injuries and ailments-and where to go if they are beyond your control-is essential for the long months of outdoor play.
Playing It Safe
- Teach Your Kids the Importance of Water Safety.
Computer Use 101
- Avoiding harmful habits to prevent carpal tunnel.
My Aching Back!
- What to do about lower back pain.
Cold, Flu and Sinus Infection
- The mysteries unveiled-and what to do about them.
What You Need to Know about Earaches
- Earaches, formally called otitis, are the most common reason that children see their doctor.
Do You Know Enough About Blood Pressure?
- The only way to tell if you have high blood pressure is to have your blood pressure checked.