St. Luke's Physician Opportunities
St. Luke's Medical Group is seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible family medicine physician to join one of our established or start-up primary care practices located in St. Louis or St. Charles Counties.
Interested applicants should forward a letter of interest and CV to Monica Krey at PhysicianRecruitment@stlukes-stl.com.
- Experienced physicians or new graduates seeking full-time positions are encouraged to apply.
- Option to admit your own patients or admit to St. Luke's hospitalist group, providing 24/7 coverage.
- Competitive compensation package including full benefits: health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement plans, vacation and CME allowances.
- Professional support including practice management, set-up, equipment and staffing, and experienced marketing, physician relations and business development teams to identify and build patient base.
- Access to the latest medical technologies including Cerner and office EMR, eClinicalWorks, enhancing our commitment to quality, safety, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
About St. Luke's Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital is a regional healthcare provider committed to improving the quality of life for patients and the community. The 493-bed, not-for-profit hospital offers care in more than 60 specialty areas and serves the region from more than 20 locations across the greater St. Louis area. More than 800 physicians, 400 volunteers and 3,700 employees, provide care across the continuum from physician offices and urgent care sites to rehabilitation, home care and a skilled nursing facility.
In 2015, St. Luke's Hospital was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals for the ninth year in a row, making it the only hospital in Missouri to achieve the designation since the inception of this Healthgrades list. As one of America's 50 Best Hospitals, St. Luke's ranks among the top one percent of hospitals in the nation for clinical excellence based on survival and complication rates. St. Luke's is also honored to be named one of the Best Places to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal for the past six years (2010-2015) and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (2013-2015).
About Chesterfield, Missouri
St. Luke's Hospital is located in Chesterfield, Missouri, a thriving residential and business community just 25 miles west of Downtown St. Louis along Interstate 64. More than 47,000 people call Chesterfield home. The city is a wonderful blend of attractive homes, excellent senior living facilities, top-rated school districts, unlimited shopping and dining destinations, along with historic and cultural attractions.