Designed with your time in mind the St. Luke's Executive Health Program provides a convenient, half day comprehensive physical.
During your executive health visit, you'll enjoy our private executive suite complete with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Executive Health Physical Cost
We do not bill insurance; invoices are mailed to participating companies. Individuals may come through the program and pay at the time of service.
All health results are held in the strictest confidence according to guidelines set by HIPAA. Results will be released only at the request of the executive.
Executive Physical Package
- Pre-physical health risk assessment
- Comprehensive physical examination with an internal medicine specialist
- Extensive laboratory analysis, including:
- Complete blood chemistry (a broad screening test to check for such disorders as anemia, infections and other diseases)
- Lipid panel (HDL, LDL, cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Complete metabolic panel: (a broad screening tool to evaluate organ function)
- Vitamin D25, Hydroxy
- Thyroid function
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Hemoccult test
- Chest x-ray, two views
- Fitness evaluation with a exercise physiologist
- Nutritional counseling with a registered dietician
Physician specialist appointments can be arranged to coordinate with the executive health physical, these appointments will be bill through the insurance.
To make an appointment for the St. Luke's Executive Health Program in St. Louis, please call 314-523-2565 or email Executive.Health@stlukes-stl.com