High-Risk Breast Clinic at St. Luke's Women's Center in Chesterfield Valley
The High-Risk Breast Clinic is designed as an additional resource to women at increased risk for breast cancer to provide them with the added surveillance, management and education they need. Once referred to the clinic by their doctor, patients will have access to a variety of important tools.
The program offers:
If you are interested in learning more about the High-Risk Breast Clinic, or would like to make a referral, or schedule an appointment, contact our Breast Care Coordinator at 636-530-5512.
- Comprehensive risk assessment based on personal risk factors, as well as family history.
- Ongoing surveillance for high-risk women including clinical breast exams.
- Genetic counseling and testing, when appropriate.
- State-of-the-art imaging and procedures, including digital mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI and minimally invasive biopsy techniques.
- Personalized surveillance program based on individual risk profile.
- Referral and coordination of care, as needed, to psychologists, oncology, gynecology and plastic surgery.
St. Luke's Women's Center
Chesterfield Valley at Boone's Crossing
#6 McBride & Son Corporate Center Drive, Suite 102
Chesterfield, MO 63005
About Dr. Limpert:
Patricia Limpert, MD, FACS, is a breast surgeon at the Breast Care Center at St. Luke's Hospital. Dr. Limpert earned her medical degree from
St. Louis University and was chief resident of general surgery at St. Louis University Hospital. Before joining the Breast Care Center at St. Luke's, Dr. Limpert was in practice and the medical director of breast centers in both St. Louis and Omaha, Nebraska.
Dr. Limpert is passionate about the care of patients at high-risk for breast cancer. She can assist you to understand your individual risk profile and help you to weigh your options for risk-reducing strategies.