One-on-One Intensive Behavior Therapy (IBT)
- BMI greater than 30
- Program is covered by Medicare with no deductible. If not covered by Medicare, check with your insurance for coverage. A physician's order is required to enter the program.
- Personalized program with medical oversight for individuals who prefer a more one-on-one approach.
- Feedback on your progress in the program is provided directly to your primary care physician.
- Coaching and guidance for lifestyle changes provided by registered dietitians over the course of up to 22 sessions in a year.
- Individual sessions are offered in-person or as virtual visits to support you on your wellness journey.
Healthy Weigh Class
Do you want to lose weight and improve your health? Have you been diagnosed with pre-diabetes and want to prevent type 2 diabetes? Do you want to improve your cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and decrease joint pain? Join us for a 22-week program to help you implement lifestyle changes to reduce weight, improve your health, and reduce your risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Weight management and lifestyle changes can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes up to 58% and can also improve outcomes for those already diagnosed.
- Individual goal-setting
- Group support and motivation to help with goal achievement
- Weekly topics for success
New class sessions begin monthly. Please call 314-205-6483 for dates and times.
$190 for 22 weeks of classes over a 12-month period
Access to St. Luke's Fitness Center for additional $20 per month