St. Luke's Therapy Services staff is comprised of therapists who have advanced specialty training, certifications and doctorate degrees. Our highly-trained and experienced team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and athletic trainers provide skilled, individualized, one-on-one, evidence-based interventions to optimize patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
Advanced Certifications Include:
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist American Physical Therapy Board Certification
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Clinical Specialist American Physical Therapy Board Certification
- McKenzie Credentialed Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Maitland Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Pregnant and Postpartum Physical Therapy American Physical Therapy Board Certification