Training verifications maybe performed via the AOA profile service as they are compliant with the Joint Commission and NCQA standards, among others, for primary source verification.
If you are not able to use the AOA profile service, St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital
's Medical Staff Office is able to verify dates of internship/residency/fellowship training and confirmation of successful completion of program based on a record review (or a brief explanation if not completed). Please submit your request as follows:
- Provide a written request that includes:
Provide a signed (by the candidate) release form authorizing the release of information.
Send your completed request and release authorization via fax at 314-984-2791 or by e-mail to DPH-Credentialing@stlukes-stl.com or by postal mail to:
- Name of the verification candidate (first, middle and last name)
- Social security number and/or date of birth
- Program(s) identified for verification
- Start and end dates of training (month/year)
- Identify the recipient of the verification and a method of notification (include a fax number if you wish for the verification to be faxed or a self-addressed envelope if you wish to be notified by mail). We cannot fax to international (outside of the continental US) numbers.
- St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital
Medical Staff Office
2345 Dougherty Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63122
If you have any questions or require additional information, email DPH-Credentialing@stlukes-stl.com
or call the Medical Staff Office at 314-966-9489.