On December 1, 2019, St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital
moved to a new and improved patient portal.
Login to mystlukes
is a secure online tool with convenient 24/7 access to your personal health records that is free and easy to use.
, you can:
- View your lab results, medications, vitals, allergy lists and immunization history;
- View summaries and discharge instructions from your visits to providers in St. Luke's network of care, including our hospitals, urgent cares, convenient care and participating physician ofﬁces;
- Request and view your upcoming appointments with participating providers;
- Communicate directly with your participating providers;
- Quick link to pay your bills online.
Don't have a mystlukes
account? Signing up is easy Signing up for mystlukes
- Visit the patient registration area at your next visit.
- Provide your email address and a security question and answer when registering.
- You will receive an enrollment conﬁrmation email valid for 90 days.
- Follow the email prompts to complete the enrollment process and to log in to your new mystlukes patient portal.
- Once you have created an account, you can access your mystlukes patient portal online at stlukes-stl.com/mystlukes, or you can download the mystlukes app for Apple and Android devices.
for more information and answers to frequently asked questions.
If you are having technical issues, please call the Help Desk at 1-877-621-8014
Need to access our prior portal?
If you had a patient portal account with us through My Health Rec, you are able to maintain access to that account for historical purposes. Just please note that this account is not updated with your visit information from 12/1/2019 and is no longer be monitored by our office.
To view your My Health Rec records prior to 12/1/19 log into: