Ready when you need care the most.
When you need fast access to medical care, turn to St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital's emergency room services. We offer convenient 24/7 care for urgent and life-threatening conditions.
Quality care when you need it.
The Emergency Department (ER) team at St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital has round-the-clock access to medical specialists who provide prompt assessment and specialized care when their expertise is needed.
We provide emergency care for a number of conditions from appendicitis to broken bones and heart attacks, including:
- Cardiac complications
- Respiratory disorders (e.g., pneumonia, severely impaired pulmonary function, compromised airway)
- ENT/ophthalmology disorders
- Cuts and lacerations
- Orthopedic trauma, including sports injuries
- OB/GYN disorders
- Problems of the gastrointestinal system
- Nutritional/metabolic imbalance
- Drug overdose
In a medical emergency, call 911 and ask the ambulance to take you to St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital.
St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital
2345 Dougherty Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63122