Transform your life. Restore your health.
The MyNewSelf surgical weight loss program offers several procedure options, pre-surgery education, post-surgery classes and support groups and personal nutrition and lifestyle counseling and support.
Our board-certified physicians will tailor a solution to help you reach a healthier weight and our team of nurses, dietitians and counselors will teach you lifestyle changes to support a longer, healthier and more active life.
Take the next step:
For surgery consultations, surgery scheduling and any surgery related questions, please contact a surgeon directly.
- Researching your options? Download our guide to weight loss surgery.
- Want to learn more about our program? Register to watch our online seminar on your own time.
- Want to know if your insurance will cover weight loss surgery? Let our team check your benefits!
- Looking for recipes and tips to help you along your weight loss journey? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital has been accredited as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIPÂ®), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital has received the following designations for clinical quality for bariatric surgery:
- Aetna Institute of Quality
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction
- Optum Center of Excellence
Rediscover your health and self-confidence. Let our experienced multi-disciplinary team provide the care you need to succeed.
MyNewSelf Program Clinic:
St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital
2345 Dougherty Ferry Road
, MO 63122