St. Luke's Hospital Office of Development
St. Luke's Society and Friends of St. Luke's
Friends' gifts from individuals, businesses and organizations are the foundation of St. Luke's Hospital's annual philanthropic support. These contributions are put to work immediately where the need is greatest to ensure that St. Luke's has the resources to:
- Recruit and retain the very best medical staff.
- Invest in new technologies and innovative treatment options.
- Expand and maintain our healthcare facilities to provide an optimal environment of care and healing.
- Offer a broad range of health and wellness programs at little or no cost to people throughout the region.
- Provide services for all patients who seek care from St. Luke's, regardless of their ability to pay.
The Friends of St. Luke's Hospital are members of a very special group of donors whose gifts strengthen healthcare services today and in the future. Friends of St. Luke's receive recognition for their generous support and are invited to participate in special events and health education programs throughout the year.
Please consider a gift to the Friends of St. Luke's to support the highest quality and access to healthcare services in our community.
Make a gift today!
Friends of St. Luke's and St. Luke's Society
For more information about St. Luke's Society and Friends Programs, or other giving opportunities, contact the Office of Development at (314) 576-2345.
Friends of St. Luke's Hospital Board 2016-2017
Steven J. Grigone, President
Kathryn J. Armstrong
John B. Buettner, M.D.
Andrew J. Blackman, M.D.
Daniel G. Connelly
The Reverend Renita A. Mercado-Heinzl
Ellen M. Kelly
Cynthia A. Maritz
Mary Mason, M.D.
Joseph J. Pandolfo
Susan Bromberg Schneider, M.D.
Hana L. Tepper, M.D.
Keith P. Williams, Jr.
Erica Yalavarthi, M.D.