Lupus - resourcesResources - lupus
The following organizations are good resources for information on systemic lupus erythematosus:
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease. In this disease, the body's immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue. It can af...
- Genetics Home Reference -- ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/systemic-lupus-erythematosus
- Lupus Foundation of America -- www.lupus.org
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases -- www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Lupus
- Lupus Research Alliance -- www.lupusny.org
- Systemic lupus erythematosus(In-Depth)
Review Date: 11/12/2016
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.