Eating disorders - resourcesAnorexia nervosa - resources; Bulimia - resources; Overeating - resources; Resources - eating disorders; Resources - anorexia nervosa; Resources - bulimia
The following organizations provide information on eating disorders :
Bulimia is an eating disorder in which a person has regular episodes of eating a very large amount of food (bingeing) during which the person feels a...
- Academy for Eating Disorders -- www.aedweb.org
- Overeaters Anonymous -- www.oa.org
- National Eating Disorders Association -- www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- National Institute of Mental Health -- www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/eating-disorders/index.shtml
- Office on Women's Health, US Department of Health and Human Services -- www.womenshealth.gov/body-image/eating-disorders
Review Date: 12/10/2015
Reviewed By: Jatin M. Vyas, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Assistant in Medicine, Division of Infectious Disease, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Isla Ogilvie, PhD, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.