Alzheimer - resourcesResources - Alzheimer
The following organizations are good resources for information on Alzheimer disease:
Dementia is a loss of brain function that occurs with certain diseases. Alzheimer disease is one form of dementia. It affects memory, thinking, and...
- Alzheimer's Association -- www.alz.org
- Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral Center -- www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers
- Alzheimer's.gov -- www.alzheimers.gov
- BrightFocus Foundation -- www.brightfocus.org/alzheimers
- Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation -- www.alzinfo.org
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/Features/Alzheimers
Review Date: 11/9/2014
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Isla Ogilvie, PhD, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.