Interactions by Drug (E-F)
- Enalapril and Felodipine
- Enalapril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Erythromycin and Sulfisoxazole
- Estradiol and Norethindrone
- Ethacrynic Acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Desogestrel
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethynodiol Diacetate
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestimate
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel
- Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, and Magnesium Hydroxide
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine
- Fluticasone and Salmeterol
Review Date: 11/9/2005
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997- A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
A.D.A.M. content is best viewed in IE9 or above, Firefox and Google Chrome browser.
Content is best viewed in IE9 or above, Firefox and Google Chrome browser.