The Physician Relations Department at St. Luke's is responsible for continually addressing the needs of its customers - physicians and their office staff. The department functions as a direct link between physicians' offices and hospital services and works to achieve positive relationships, improved communication and increased satisfaction.
At St. Luke's, we want you to know we care about you, your office staff and your patients. Our job is to know the hospital and to identify how it can best meet your needs and, ultimately, your patients' needs.
Physician Relations Staff
St. Luke's Physician Relations staff partners with the medical staff in all specialties, provides hospital services information and assistance to new physicians and office staff, new physician orientation and avenues for feedback. Some of the services offered include:
- Hospital updates and information on new or changing services and activities
- Quick/responsive action to your concerns
- Networking opportunities for newer physicians
- Quarterly office manager breakfasts
- St. Luke's Connection - a monthly physician and office newsletter
- Development and growth of hospital service programs lines
Please do not hesitate to contact St. Luke's Physician Relations: