If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or get to the nearest emergency room as quickly as possible.
St. Luke's Emergency Department (ER) provides emergency care for both adult and pediatric patients 24 hours a day. We have experienced, compassionate physicians and nurses on staff in the emergency room, who specialize in emergency medicine.
- St. Luke's STEMI team received a Level 1 Accreditation from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Earned five-star ratings for heart attack treatment from Healthgrades (2018)
- Consistently meet the American College of Cardiology's recommendation for treatment of heart attacks within 90 minutes of arrival.
- Has attained advanced certification by The Joint Commission. This means that this center:
- provides the next generation of stroke care
- has met and seeks to maintain The Joint Commission's high standards in providing stroke care
Emergency Medical Conditions Treated
- Heart attack
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Major illnesses or infections
- Allergic reactions
- Loss of consciousness
- Uncontrollable bleeding
Other Department Highlights
- Experienced doctors and nursing staff, including pediatricians
- Effective communication with patients/families regarding status and expectations
- Prompt contact with patients' private doctors
St. Luke's Hospital Emergency Room:
232 S. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Hospital Main Line: 314-434-1500