If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911or get to the nearest emergency room as quickly as possible.
St. Luke's Emergency Department (ER) provides emergency care for both adult and pediatric patients 24 hours a day. We have experienced, compassionate physicians and nurses on staff in the emergency room, who specialize in emergency medicine.
- Earned five-star ratings for heart attack and heart failure from Healthgrades (2016)
- Consistently meet the American College of Cardiology's recommendation for treatment of heart attacks within 90 minutes of arrival.
- Has attained advanced certification by The Joint Commission. This means that this center:
- provides the next generation of stroke care
- has met and seeks to maintain The Joint Commission's high standards in providing stroke care
Emergency Medical Conditions Treated
- Heart attack
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Major illnesses or infections
- Allergic reactions
- Loss of consciousness
- Uncontrollable bleeding
Other Department Highlights
- Experienced doctors and nursing staff, including pediatricians
- Effective communication with patients/families regarding status and expectations
- Prompt contact with patients' private doctors
Directions to St. Luke's Hospital Emergency Room:
232 S. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Hospital Main Line: 314-434-1500
From Highway 40/Interstate 64
Take Highway 40/Interstate 64 to Hwy. 141 North. Proceed 1/4 mile to Conway Road. Continue through the stoplight at Conway Road and turn right at the next stoplight into the St. Luke's campus.
Take I-44 to Hwy. 141 North to Conway Road (1/4 mile north of Highway 40/Interstate 64). Continue through the stoplight at Conway Road and turn right at the next stoplight into the St. Luke's campus.
Take I-70 to I-270 south to Highway 40/Interstate 64 west. Take Highway 40 to Hwy. 141 North. Proceed 1/4 mile to Conway Road. Continue through the stoplight at Conway Road and turn right at the next stoplight into the St. Luke's campus.
Follow the signs on campus to the Emergency Room entrance. For more information, please visit our Locations & Directions page.
Locations & Directions