St. Luke's Vascular Lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories and is committed to high quality patient care through diagnostic imaging. We meet nationally-recognized standards on state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment. All exams are performed by registered vascular technologists. A board-certified surgeon reviews all results.
The Vascular Lab provides:
- Assessment of arteries in the arms and legs to help diagnose peripheral vascular disease (PVD);
- Surveillance of bypass grafts and native arteries in the limbs to monitor vascular procedures;
- Assessments of veins to determine the presence of blood clots, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or poorly functioning valves;
- Information about blood flow to the brain for patients with stroke or stroke-like symptoms;
- Ongoing quality assurance to provide high accuracy rates for diagnostic noninvasive exams; and
- Monthly interdepartmental vascular conferences to collaborate about patients and remain abreast of new developments in vascular technology.