Experience and excellence are trademarks of a nationally-recognized orthopedic program.
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
St. Luke's Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Center in St. Louis offers a full complement of orthopedic services, including total joint replacements (complex, primary and revision), upper- and lower-extremity fracture repairs, arthroscopic shoulder and knee surgery and specialty care in hand, foot and ankle surgery.
Other conditions we treat include:
- Achilles' tendon issues
- Ankle and foot arthritis
- Ankle and foot trauma
- Bone spurs
- Bunions, hammer toes, claw toes
- Chronic wrist pain
- Flat feet deformities
- Flexor and extension tendon injuries
- Golfer's or tennis elbow
- Heel pain
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Nerve compression syndromes (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder dislocations and separations
- Shoulder impingements
- Shoulder instability
Don't live a life in pain. Find an orthopedic doctor by calling St. Luke's Physician Referral Service at 314-205-6060.