To ensure that patients meet our program-specific admission criteria, all referred patients are evaluated by a medical staff member or a Rehabilitation Liaison prior to admission.
A prospective inpatient rehabilitation patient must:
- require 24-hour nursing care;
- require daily access to a physician to oversee medical and rehab needs;
- require a minimum of two types of therapy;
- participate in or build to the level of an intense therapy program, consisting of a minimum of three hours daily, five days per week;
- achieve rehabilitation goals set by the patient's rehabilitation team and;
- be 18 years of age or older.