- Spiritual reading booklets and other literature
- Bibles, Torah, Koran
- Rosaries, medals, etc.
- Menorah candles
- Protestant Services
- Chaplains: Are available as desired
- Sacraments & rituals:
- Communion: Chaplains are available to bring communion
to your room.
- Baptism, anointing, blessing, prayer, etc.
- Blessing for newborns & parents.
- Catholic Services
- Roman Catholic Priest: Visitation, the Sacrament of the Sick (Anointing), and Reconciliation upon request and availability.
- Communion: Lay Eucharistic Ministers of Holy Communion customarily bring Communion to patients every day of the week at both our hospitals and at least once a week at Surrey Place.
- Other Services
- Jewish Rabbi: Upon request and availability
- Other priest/pastor/or spiritual leader: We can be a liaison connecting you with your religious advisor and community resources.
- Prayer requests may be added to the "Prayer Request Box" located in the back of the Chapel or by contacting our office.
Request a chaplain by calling the Spiritual Care office at 314-542-4748
or if you are in the hospital dial extension 4301. Or, submit an online request