Patient & Visitor Information
Welcome to St. Luke's Hospital! We hope you find your stay as comforting as possible. We are committed to partnering with patients and families to ensure you receive the best possible care.
Healthgrades 2017 Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
Women's Choice Award®, WomenCertified Inc., 2016
While you are at St. Luke's, please do not hesitate to tell us if you have any questions or concerns. In some cases, we may be able to make changes immediately. If you have a question or concern, please discuss it with your nurse. While at St. Luke's or after discharge, you may also contact St. Luke's patient relations representative by phone at 314-205-6655 or by sending an email to
Locations & Directions
Online Patient Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Patient Information & Resources
ADA Accessible Resources
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Request Access to Patient Information
Authorization For Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
Notice of Privacy Practices
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Patient Channel
- Visiting hours for family members and friends are available 24 hours a day, based on consent of patient. Find out more about our visitation policy here.
St. Luke's Gift Shop
- The St. Luke's Hospital Gift Shop is open every day and offers a variety of gifts, stuffed animals, magazines, flowers and cards as well as many practical items you may need. Additional information, hours and ordering instructions can be found here.
Where to Stay
- Special rates at area hotels are available to St. Luke's patients, visitors and employees. When making reservations, ask for the St. Luke's Hospital rate.
Send a Card
- We are pleased to help you reach a patient of ours that you might know to help show them you care! These cards will be hand delivered by a volunteer to the patient's room.
Tell Us Your Story
- Would you like to thank a St. Luke's Hospital staff member, physician, volunteer or entire department for the care you or a family member received? Now's your chance!